Saturday, July 11, 2015

Introducing Stephanie



Dear teacher,

My name is Stephanie. Time [goes] really fast, you will be leaving soon. In the past one year, you taught us to be a useful person and much knowledge. You cared for our study and life. It is you that have brought us happiness and hopes. I want to tell you, wherever I go, I'll always remember you.

In the ened, I want to send my best wishes to you, wish you happy, healthy, and lucky every day. That's all, thank you! I will miss you!

-----

And this from a student in the same class as students who have never taken English before.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stephanie, I'm glad to meet you on Face Book and to see your picture. You are doing very well in English. Keep up the good work even after Miss Nan leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!