Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Introducing Ginny


My name is Ginny. I'm female and 10 years old. I am an optimistic person. Our teacher, Miss Nan, has a great personality. I love to read books and draw pictures. I love to eat strawberries and lychees. My good friend doesn't understand me, it started well, but I still hope to find a friend to keep me company.

Ginny's drawing below her introduction.
----

Ginny is one of my best students, in my absolutely worst class. And she's shy. Although she has the best English in her class, she volunteers to speak rarely. So I'm not entirely surprised that she's lonely. But it's still heartbreaking.

----

我叫王玉,性别女,有10岁,是开朗的人。我们的老师南老师她性格很好。爱好看书,画画。爱吃草莓,荔枝。我的好朋友不知为何不理我,开始是很好,但我还是希望得到朋友的陪伴。

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny,

    I liked your picture. I like strawberries, too. They are just getting ripe in Canada. I hope you find a new friend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ginny,

    I am also an optimistic person. I love to read, too, but I don't love to draw pictures. I draw pictures very poorly. I can see that you draw much better than I.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!