Monday, May 11, 2015

Introducing Tiff



Hello.* I am a student at Central Elementary in class 3(2). I am very happy to be able to get acquainted with you and your daughter.** She teaches us English, and I like learning English. I wish you good health, happiness to the whole family, and frequent smiles.***

Tiff (吉才玉, Jí Cáiyù)

*Tiff is the first student to use the formal "you" in hello, usually used to respect one's elders.

**I tell them that I will share their introduction with my friends and family, but she seems to have written this specifically to my parents!

*** The picture above was taken in December, during the last class of the semester. Although I like the picture, I also wanted to show her smiling, so below is another picture, taken just now, as she's excited to introduce herself.




您好,我是中心小学三(2)班的学生,很高兴能够认识您,您的女儿,教我们英语,我也喜欢学英语。祝您身体健康全家幸福,笑口常开。

中文名字:吉才玉
英语名字:Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tiff, I am Miss Nan's grandmother and I am glad you wrote a greeting to our family.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!