Friday, June 5, 2015

The Internet Saga

When I arrived at my school in late August I was told that the teachers' dorms were still being finished and didn't have internet yet, but would in about two months. Seven months later, nothing had been done about the internet. Then, one day in mid April, they told us to leave our doors unlocked because the construction people were going to come put the wires in (why they didn't put the wires in the walls when they built the building is beyond me).

April 18th:



Alternative uses for a motorcycle.

April 20th:

The walkway outside the building.

April 22nd:



April 29th:




May 6th:

They painted! (But no sweeping up.)

May 27th:

A modem appeared in the box downstairs, but there was still nowhere to plug in from my room.


June 4th:

A port! Yay!


But...no internet. This morning, June 5th: internet! Hurrah!

1 comment:

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!