Thursday, June 18, 2015

Introducing Rose



Hello.* I am English teacher's student. My English name is Rose. I really like our English teacher. She's also very nice to us and teaches us English. English teacher is just like our friend^, we sing songs together, talk, play games, and are happy. English teacher is the best teacher in the world, I really like her! Don't worry about her, she has us to keep her company!


*Formal you.
^ And she is in the class that I yell at every day without fail!


您好。我是英语老师的学生,我的英语名字叫“Rose”,我很喜欢我们的英语老师,她对我们也很好,教我们英语,英语老师就像我们的朋友,我们一起唱歌,说话,玩游戏,多开心,英语老师是世界上最好的老师,我很喜欢她!别担心英语老师哦,有我们陪伴她!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Rose, I think you picked a perfect English name because in this picture you look like a blooming rose! We are very worried about Miss Nan. We are worried that she loves you too much and will never come back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rose, I'm glad you like English teacher. I do too! You are a very pretty girl. I hooe you can learn lots of English.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!