Friday, June 12, 2015

Introducing Jenn



My name is 蒋春萍 (Jiǎng Chūnpíng), English name Jenn. I watched my classmates one-by-one obtain 10 class tickets and hand them into the teacher, dancing and gesticulating for joy*. I am a 9-year-old little girl. I'm very obedient. I watched my classmates' proud expressions and quickly decided to study hard to realize my desire, I am very happy. I like pink; I'm a pink little princess^.


*this is a Chinese idiom which literally translates as hands dance, feet stamp.
^This last sentence was added as an after thought with a different pen.

我叫蒋春萍英语名字叫Jenn,看见同学们一个个拿着10个课票去交给老师,真是手舞足蹈,我是一个9岁的小女孩,我很听话,看见同学们骄傲的表情,我下定快心,好好学习终于我实现了我的愿望,我好开心。我喜欢粉色,是个粉色小公主。

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jenn, Were you also "手舞足蹈" when you turned in your tickets? Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn, I'm glad you decided to work hard and get ten tickets. I liked seeing your picture and learning that you like pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!