Monday, June 8, 2015

Introducing Gracie



Hello, my name is Gracie. I am 10 years old and in third grade. I am Miss Nan's student. Through my own hard work I have obtained ten class tickets* . I really like English. Before, I really didn't like English, but I saw Miss Nan doing interesting things,^ and hope Miss Nan will stay at our school forever.+

*That's the "price", so to say, of introducing oneself on the blog. Since they get tickets for participating, this serves as a participation reward.

^Gracie is a bit of a puzzle to me because she's very enthusiastic outside of class and about once a month in class, and the rest of the time I have to be on her case to stop playing with things or talking during class.

+Alas.

Gracie and the next student to introduce herself posing with their drums before the band competition.

您好,我的名字叫 Gracie. 我今年10岁了;读三年级了,我是南老师的学生,通过自己的努力,拿到10个课票,我非常喜欢英语,在以前我非常不喜欢英语过了几天,看到南老师做一些很有兴趣,就做了一些希望南老师永远留在我们小学。

2 comments:

  1. Hello Gracie. You have a very pretty costume. Do you play the drums?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Gracie! I am happy that Miss Nan did some interesting things and now you like English! Did you do some interesting things to make Miss Nan like Chinese?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!