Monday, June 15, 2015

Introducing Shirley



Hello, my name is Shirley, 王艳秋 (Wáng yànqiū). My birthday is September 24th. When is yours? I like blue and green because they are natural colors. Do you like them? If not, what do you like? I'm 9 years old. How old are you? I love eating meat and am not a bit fat. Do you like eating meat? I weigh 26 kilograms. How much do you weigh? I particularly love to jump rope and play games. I know that computer and video games are bad for your eyes, but I will try hard to mend my ways. I am very happy to know you. Please remember me!

你好,我叫王艳秋。生日是9月24日,您是几月几日出生的呢?我喜欢蓝色和绿色,因为他们都是大自然的颜色,您喜欢吗?如果不喜欢那你喜欢什么呢?我今年9岁了你有几岁呀?我爱吃肉却一点也不胖,你喜欢吗?我体重才26千克。你体重是多少?我特别爱跳绳和玩游戏。我知道玩电子游戏对眼睛不好,不过我会努改正的。认识你真高兴,你要记住我哦!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley! My birthday is March 10th. I like blue and green also, but I like yellow more. I am 23 years old. I don't like eating meat. I weigh 115 lbs. I don't know how much that is in kilograms! Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shirley. What a nice long letter you wrote! I am Miss Nan's grandmother so you can guess that I am VERY OLD. I don't jump rope any more, but I walk a lot and am planting my garden now. I live in Canada where it is too cold to grow a garden except in the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!