Sunday, April 19, 2015

Introducing Nikki


I am a girl who loves dance, loves sports, and love English. My English teacher is Miss Nan. She respects us and we respect her. She is so nice to us! She has taught us a lot. We like her a lot. At first, we were not so fervent. It took some time before we warmed up. Whenever we meet, we always say hello. Through this mutual exchange of hellos, both are happy. Whatever gloomy thing might have happened, it all disappears. We are good partners!

Third grade class 3
Nikki (伯蕊, Bó Ruǐ)
Jietou Central Elementary School

我是一个爱舞蹈,爱体育,爱英语的小女孩。我的英语老师是南慧英老师。她很尊重我们,我们也尊重她。她对我们多好啊!她教会了我们很多知识。我们很喜欢她。一开始,我们有些不热。我们过了好一段日子才变得热些。每当我们见面的时候,都会问好。就这样互相问好,对方也很高兴,有一些郁闷的事,也会全都消失。我们都是很好的对象!

三(3)班
伯蕊
中心小学

-----

This is such a sweet introduction, but it leaves me wondering who exactly comprises "we" and "us". I know it's not the whole class, because it's my worst behaved class (the teacher in charge of this class told me last week that in her twenty-plus years of teaching, she's only once had a class as bad as this). I'm guessing that its a subset of the girls of the class who are extremely sweet. I always feel bad when I have to yell at the class, or make them copy words, because they get the punishment along with the ones who actually need it.

Nikki also gifted me a necklace made of folded paper and two of her drawings this week.





2 comments:

  1. I love mutual exchanges of hellos, Nikki!! I hope when I meet you, we will also say hello whenever we meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nikki. I like your frawings and the beautiful necklace you made for Miss Nan.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!