Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Consequences and Toilet Paper

When students misbehave in class I give them a post-it note on which they have to write their name and what they did that violated the class rules. This way I can keep track of students behavior and there's a visible consequence every time. Here's today's pile of consequences from four classes.



It's been pretty effective so far. But today in one of my classes there was so much talking that I had to actually stop teaching a class for the first time and make them just copy vocabulary for five minutes. I think it was pretty effective at making my point.

On a brighter note, yesterday one of my students gave me a small gift delicately wrapped in toilet paper.


In the cloud it says "Luck" and in the upper right it says "I wish you happiness everyday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!