Sunday, July 27, 2014

吃火锅: Eating Hotpot

Two other fellows and I (we will be teaching the same students) went out to dinner tonight at a hotpot place. The food was delicious and a nice change from cafeteria food.

So much food!

We also went to the store to buy some supplies for class (paper, pens, etc.). I loved this section with all the different kinds of sugar.

So much sugar!

Then they helped me buy a fuzzy blanket. There was this stall in the covered market that had various fabrics. I chose a fabric and they sewed an edging on in about two minutes. It's two meters wide so that I can put one layer underneath me to add some padding (I think my bed gets less rather than more comfortable each day...this should change things.) and one layer on top to keep me warm on colder nights (sometimes recently it's been getting down into the 50s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!