Saturday, February 23, 2013

40 hours and counting...

So remember how I said it was great to have internet back? Well of course, yesterday afternoon as I was finishing inputting all my data and turning to identify my butterflies (using online resources), the internet went  out for the rest of the evening. It was pretty much the worst possible timing. It came back online at about midnight, but by then I had had to proceed with my analysis and writing. It took me all night, but I finished the report at 10 AM and the presentation by 11:30 (it was due at noon). And apparently I was at least somewhat coherent in my oral presentation itself, though I'm not sure what I said. So yeah, I've been up for the last 40+ hours and am now headed to bed. But I'm officially done with the first course of my semester!

On the last day of fieldwork (Tuesday) I managed to catch the elusive Morpho. This was also my questions slide for my presentation. (Photo courtesy of Ioana Chiver.)
 (I promise I'll tell you all about the rest of the week sometime...but I'm too sleepy now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, reactions, or comments? I always love to hear from you!